Saturday, March 9, 2013

Madame Tussauds

Finally, the day I have been waiting for since Madame Tussauds opened in Sydney for the first time which was the time in which I was still in Jakarta, has finally arrived! I am so psyched in going to Madame Tussauds! And what makes it even more exciting is that I can meet up with famous people there!

We met up at Eating World. But before then, Cim and I arrived early and we decided to stop by at Morning Glory! The place is gloriously cute! Kawaii overload man! I feel like bursting out of all the cute items here.. Not only the cuteness of these items that makes me want to burst, but the prices are unbearable!

totoro!
After window shopping at Morning Glory, we went to Eating World to meet up with the others. Ate the famous Gumshara ramen! I shared a large bowl with Cim and Diana. It was massively a big portion for us! And I felt really full after eating that ramen.

super great
chris, haubert, ci copin, ci kristel and diana
We spent about an hour eating, or maybe more than an hour, then we proceeded to the Darling Harbor to Madame Tussauds! The sun was really hot and I had to open up my pinky-heart umbrella.

It appears that there is a promo of buy 1 get 1 free for Arc members. So those of you who are UNSW students, should definitely sign up for Arc in order to get all the promotions that comes with the free registration!
^^

each ticket costs $38. but with the buy 1 get 1 promo, it's $16 each. It's even cheaper than children tickets which are $20 each.

entering

we were greeted by this surfer wax statue in which I know not of and didn't even bother to look at the name right across it. LOL.

LOL.

I think this is Captain Cook (I'm not sure)

I don't know this but definitely not Mother Theresa.

dont know this either.

there are props too in which you can wear

ci copin and chris

with Mahatma Gandhi!

queen Elizabeth with Cim, Andrias and Ko Freddie

obamaaaselfff

EPIC





a reactor game.




KYLIE MINOGUE! She's incredibly gorgeous

Idk who this is

with Bieber!

Keith Urban

the band

Michael Jackson

w' Madame Tussaud


Miranda Kerr's palm

Lol. dunno who this is

you can make your hand sculpture here too

with Albert Einstein

surgery! HAHA

the coffee looks real


Ko Daniel sitting on a 3 legged stool


group photo with Oprah



Ko freddie impersonating the statues. So funny

Audrey Hepburn!

the mardis gras (I presume)


so tall and slender

with Heath Ledger

Iron man

Wolverine

Jackie Chan

E.T


Rihanna

Beyonce

with flawless Miranda Kerr

Brangelina

Britney Spears

Andy Lau

Angelina Jolie photobombing our photo

blue tops group photo!




errr
There were a lot more of these photos, so if you got the time, just check out my Facebook page and you can see the complete version for yourself.

After we reached the end of the wax statues, we went to the gift shop are for the exit! Lots of cute souvenirs!





cute whats-it-name-again?



koalas
Before then, we had to wait for Ko Edwin and Andrew and their friend because we were a bit separated during our tour inside the wax museum. So we waited for them at the Gift shop. Then later on we went to Meet Fresh to eat something icy and fresh!

group photo!

Supreme mango crushed ice
Not to mention, when I was at this restaurant, Raymond called me asking where I was and he came along with Earl and Santa to this shop. Chatted there as we devoured the desert.

cim, earl, santa, raymond

ci kriska, diana, you know who that is already duh,
From Meet Fresh, we all went to our separate ways, me and Cim stopped by at 7/11 to buy My Bus 2 card, while the others, hmm, Idk where they went. Then after buying mybus, we went straight back home.

Along the way home, Cim and I were both very busy as we sat in the bus. It was a long way home from the city to the suburbs. We made it anyway, I stopped first before cim. And as soon as I got home, I opened up my laptop and started accessing the internet in a some-sort of park outside the common room area. I uploaded lots of photos to facebook! 

2 comments:

Back To Top