Friday, August 3, 2012

Street Dance (3.07.12)

Today, I had lab at Subud! There is a new lab assistant! She is really friendly and likeable! Anyway, after lab, my friends and I went to PI to watch Street Dance 2! 

Huge traffic on the way there but we made it through. 

Our movie started at 1! And we didn't have the time to grab lunch. So we ate inside the theater. Hmm.. The movie was okay I guess. It was a boring perhaps? Predictable, of course. I don't like the guy though. He's really annoying for some reasons. Have I mentioned that there were only 10 people inside the studio theater? Yeah, and guess what! There was Jonathan Frizzy sitting behind my seat! How awesome! He looks really different in person. 


We took photos too :! 
felix

citra and delvin

i look super duper weird here! ARGH 
felix, nicho, citra

xxi burger, I won't order this again! not as tasty I would expect it to be
After the movie, we went to eat again. However, I only bought a bubble drink from My Cha! Bought, green apple green tea with custard pudding as the topping! Really refreshing! I forgot to tell the person not to put ice in it though.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top