Saturday, August 25, 2012

Family Escape (25.8.12)

As you all know, my maids haven't come back yet from her village. We are still to ourselves now, relying on our labor to survive the house. To lessen work load, we decided to eat outside. We went to Epicentrum at somewhere in Kuningan. It was my first time going to this mall. 

When we got there, we straightly went to Electronic City. Spent some time there. I watch tvs there. LOL. 

Then after that we went to eat at a Vietnamese Restaurant called do an. 

do an restaurant
My dad who has eaten there before ordered a sushi-like dish, 2 coffees, and 2 pho (Vietnamese Noodles). I have eaten a quite heavy breakfast so we were just there to explore Vietnamese food. :D

Vietnamese sushi.. 
rice,egg,veggies
coffee
do an
the coffee above is poured to another glass. 

the pho. 
 From all the food we ordered, I obviously love the coffee. It has been sometime since I drink coffee and this is just a great reminiscing moment for me to realize that I am a coffee lover . LOL. The Vietnamese sushi is tasteless when it is eaten without the sauce. I thought I knew that earlier before I inserted the whole piece into my mouth. It was all really plain, and the cabbage wrap felt damp in some kind of way. For the pho, it was okay. The soup was really warm. It was okay.

When we were eating, there was this old couple entering the same restaurant. The husband was pushing his wife's wheel chair. They both sat down on a table behind us. I saw that the husband was really sweet to his wife. He helped her spooning the food to her. I believe that the wife was ill. This old couple really reminded me of my grandparents from my mom's side who have passed away. I wish I could get a husband like that who love me in any condition .:D

So, after we ate, we went down, we went around the mall. Went to XXI there. WOW. so awesome! This XXI design is uber great! Man, I should have just taken the picture of it. But wait, I didn't. Not to mention that I did not bring my digicam and so I had to use my sis's hp camera instead.

spherical statue

saw this too in front of a bakery shop. SO CUTE

vivi and helen



a place for entertainment

there was a ventilation right at the bottom of the biggest sphere. JACKPOT! btw, the mall is kinda outdoorsy and is really hot

the path to XXI
 After strolling, we went to shop for groceries at Farmers' Market.

my childhood milk! BANANA MILK! the price has elevated so much! 

these refrigerator magnets smell so good. 

look at this cute telephone. 

what a weird telephone--> referring to the bikini phone. EWW! and you know, whenever you want to answer a phone call, you just have to lift off the bra. I have no idea why I'm sharing this to you, But I'm just shocked why these kinds of things are sold in Jakarta. I thought these kind of products are sold publicly only in Japan or somewhere else. 
Got a blast today at Epicentrum! Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you that there is a Comic Cafe there! I wish I could go there someday!

Btw, I just called Pizza Hut to deliver a pizza for me, and the guy who answered the phone really pisses me off. He talked in a distinctly annoying tone. You should treat customers right despite the fact that the customers called the wrong delivery. Yup, I called the wrong restaurant. I meant to call Pizza Hut Delivery (PHD) instead of Pizza Hut. urghauhgieaguh.. Anyway, the guy (different guy) who delivered the pizza was really nice! He should be employee of the month! I felt really happy just because he spoke nicely and he was really friendly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top