Friday, August 24, 2012

Find Out Your Learning Style



Ci Lisda told me to answer this quiz, so I give it a go. LOL. You guys should probably try it too. This might help you understand your learning style.

Okay here’s a quiz to find out ur VAK learning style. U should answer it honestly & based on ur everyday experience. There are 3 categories - Visual, Auditory & Kinesthetic.

Answer with the following choices : Often(2) , Sometimes(1) , Rarely(0)
Note: u can answer with the numbers to make the counting easy later on.

V

I am neat & organized       -
I speak quickly         -
I plan things long ahead              -
I tend to remember what I see rather than what I hear         -
I think while imagining words in my mind          -
I find it easier to memorize if there is symbols and pictures       -
I find it difficult to remember announcements/rules if they're not written    -
I like to read myself rather than people reading it for me    -
I like to take notes while listening to lecture        -
I prefer to demonstrate something in front of the class rather than giving a speech  -
I prefer art rather than music         -
I know what to say but just can't put it in words         -
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A

I talk to myself while working          -
I'm easily disturbed by slight noise        -
I move my lips or even spell it out when reading        -
I like to read out loud       -
I can make weird voices & even imitate others voices       -
I felt its easier to tell a story rather than to write       -
I talk with a particular rhythm         -
I'm a good speaker            -
I love music more than art       -
I find it easier to learn sth through discussions        -
I love to talk & to explain longggg things          -
I find it easier to understand by reading out loud rather than rewriting   -
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

K

I talk slowly                                                                 -
I touch/poke someone to get their attention                  -
I stand close to those whom I speak to                           -
I do lots of gestures while talking                                   -
I learn from experiences                                                -
I remember/learn things from doing various activities      -
I use my finger to keep track of the lines while reading    -
I use body gestures                                                        -
I can't sit quietly for a long time                                     -
I make decisions based on feelings                                  -
I make noise using my fingers/legs when listening             -
I spare some my time to do some exercise                      -
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Okay now calculate the total score u get for each category.
"Often" gets 2 points , "Sometimes" gets 1 point & "Rarely" gets 0 point

Wrtie ur total here:
V - 16
A - 14
K - 14
The one with the most points is ur most dominant learning style. If there's a difference of less than 2 points, then ur style is combination of those.

hmm.. Visual style .. LOL. I'm still waiting for Ci Lisda's upcoming post about this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top