Sunday, August 12, 2012

Day-out With Ci Lisda (11.8.12)

I went to the mall with Ci Lisda and my sisters. We went to Grand Indonesia. Today's traffic was unbearable. My dad was complaining all the way while driving us to the mall. It took us about an hour to reach Grand Indonesia. 

Anyway, as we arrived there, we directly went to Mr. Curry for lunch. I have never tried Japanese Curry before. That would probably the reason why we ended up there. The others seem to not mind :D 


First impression about Mr. Curry was that this restaurant really reminds me of Pasta de Waraku. The food display in the window, the menu, the promotions on weekdays, really resemble the pasta restaurant who is just floors away from this restaurant. Not to mention, this restaurant might be originated from Japanese. The difference between Mr. Curry and Pasta de Waraku was that they both show different Japanese anime on TV. Pasta de Waraku usually shows Dragon Ball, while Mr. Curry shows Pokemon. 




dorayaki :3 didn't order this though
the weekdays promotion

cute napkins

Ci Lisda and me
another cute napkin
 Oh yeah, I haven't mentioned about my newly painted nails. Both of my hands turn out to have different nail coats because of the fact that I did my left fingers first. And it was really hard painting it layer by layer. I could not do the exact same thing to my right fingers. My left hand is always shakey, and it would just ruin everything. That's why I decided to paint my right fingers black. However, after comparing both my hands side by side, I realized that they did not match. This had come to the point of which I put white polka dots on my right finger nails. Again, I compared both my finger nails, and did not seem to be happy with both nail products. I was too lazy to remove the polish on my finger nails. Hence, I have different styles of finger coatings on both my left and right finger nails.

my left hand. 

my right hand
 We ordered curry rice dishes and we took pictures while we wait.

vivi 

helen

cute design of the restaurant, so cozy
It took us a while to wait for our food. On the contrary, the waitress had only delivered 3 dishes. Ci Lisda's dish had not arrived yet. It took a little longer for Ci Lisda's dish to arrive. After her dish arrival, we began to dig in.

we only ordered one cup of ocha. LOL. 
Green Tea Milk Shake

Sea Food Curry (Helen's Dish)
Chicken Katsu Curry (vivi's dish)

Salmon Cheese Curry (my dish)
Ci Lisda's salmon cheese dish (Same like mine) 



slurp









The curry was great! Delicious!!!!! The salad was not bad too. Too bad we didn't get any discount as we didn't have CIMB Niaga's credit card and we went on the weekend.

When we were about to leave, we met my cousin, Ci Debby. I poked her really hard! I felt terrible realizing of having poked her really hard on her arms. Guess what, I poked her with 3 fingers rather than with just 1!!!
So SORRY!

After we have filled our stomach with tasty food, we headed to Gramedia. I wanted to buy comics for Helen's birthday present. Comics prices have increased greatly you know. It keeps on increasing. It's a good thing I'm not a manga freak like I used to be when I was younger. But still, I still freak out whenever there is a good comic with cute couples inside.

Oh yeah, we found this comic Midnight Lolita by Shiumi Saki. We were making fun of it. There were 2 of this comic open, so Ci Lisda and I took one each. Then, we went further away from the comic aisle to a less crowded area. Then we both read out the dialog of the comic. HAHA. It was really awkward. People were looking.
Reading comic aloud 
 My Sweet Kaicho volume 12 is finally available in Gramedia! I have been waiting for this volume to show up for a really long time. In total, I have bought 4 comics. 3 for Helen and 1 for me.

From Gramedia, we went to grab Shihlin and Dairy Queen.

while waiting for shihlin

shihlin
 We all were really thirsty and was longing for a bubble drink. Fortunately, there was a bubble drink shop called Chatime. I bought pearl milk tea with pudding while Ci Lisda bought Hazelnut choco with pudding. Really refreshing
DELICIOUS! mine is the left one 



From there on, we accompanied Ci Lisda to search for a present to her friend of whose name should not be named. Firstly, we went to Swatch. I asked the store person of a random watch I picked and it costs about a Rp.1M! Hearing this made my heart dropped. A cat got my tongue perhaps. How could a watch be that expensive. There is no jewels embedded to it or anything. Just plain plastic and rubber. But that expensive! WOW! Shocked by the price, I thanked the Store person and walked away laughing. From there on we went to Seibu. We were looking for a T-shirt. It took us a while to have our hands on the suitable shirt with an affordable price. It was a good thing that some of the clothes there were on sale. Or else, I would be shocked once more.

It's not that I'm a cheapskate or anything. I just feel that spending on something much more expensive rather than purchasing an affordable one despite the very fact that both items provide the same satisfactory level, is just plain useless. Not to mention, it's wasting money.

Okay, back to the shopping. I helped Ci Lisda compared prices on different shirts. After quite some time, we finally found the "one".

After Seibu, Helen wanted to buy a birthday present for her friend's upcoming birthday. I accompanied her to body shop, but then we went out again without buying anything. The store person there was a bit unfriendly. She didn't smile. She didn't even respond to my question before I repeated for the second time. It was a good thing that we did not purchase anything from that store. Sales person should not treat customers like that you know, even if how young they are.

From The Body Shop we stopped by Forever 21. It seemed that Helen wanted to buy an accessories for her friend. However, in the end, she changed her mind, AGAIN!

found this really cute ring
 Then we went to Kinokuniya! Saw Japanese Magazines! Saw Hey Say Jump too on the cover of some magz. Yamada is so good looking.. So baby-faced! Perfect Smile! kyaaaa..

Yamada Ryosuke (Hey Say Jump)
After a while, my dad called me on my cell to wait in the lobby. We were going to eat at Abuba Steak to celebrate Helen's birthday with my cousins. Ci Lisda also followed! LOL. 

es podeng


Kakap Steak 
took photos too. I did not eat much though. I shared my dish with Ci Lisda. I was really full.
Then we took pictures. Ci Lisda went home earlier though as her parents had come to pick her up.

vivi

vivi, Joanne(my cousin), Helen

me and Joanne, and Jonathan and Daniel 

Daniel lying down

talking .... 
At about half past 8, we went home. :D .

I had so much fun today! Talked a lot to Ci lisda too at the mall :D 

1 comment:

Back To Top