Friday, August 17, 2012

Indonesia's Independence Day

Happy Independence Day to all of us Indonesians!!! Merdeka!!! Today, I spent my day with my family to ex. Not to forget I started my day having a piano tuition. In the afternoon, we went to EX to watch The Premiere. We watched The Expendables 2. 


I have not watched Expendables 1, but I must say that The Expendables 2 is mind-blowing. Despite the very fact in which there were a lot of explosions, blood splattered everywhere, people dying. However, this action movie has some sense of humor to lighten up the situation to avoid audience's boredom elevation. My parents seem to enjoy the movie because they are familiar with the actors playing in that movie. All in all, a pretty decent movie to watch in order to obtain a courageous sensation in the audience after leaving the theater.

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that there was a long queue at the ticket counter. Apparently, most of the buyers buy tickets for The Expendables 2. Anyway, after watching, we went to eat at Mie Laiker. LOL.

From EX we headed to Gajamada Plaza. We were going to watch Step Up Revolution. Unfortunately, only the 3D version was available. We purchased it anyway. 40k a ticket for any 3D movie during the weekend as well as public holiday.


Step Up Revolution is truly amazing! It was not boring at all! The moves are awesome! The song selection is great! The actors and actresses are not so bad either. LOL. LOVE IT! Based on my innermost opinion, I prefer Step Up to Street Dance! Seriously! Street Dance is just....alfhiweuhfieuhlfa.... Honestly, I dislike the guy lead on Street Dance. He was such a show off. 

In a nutshell, great day today! Movie marathon! I'm currently on a Lebaran Holiday. No maid. T___T

2 comments:

  1. maybe I should watch too! Your blog are great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah you should! LOL. thanks for your kind words :D

    ReplyDelete

Back To Top