Friday, August 10, 2012

Helen's Birthday

Today is Helen's birthday! There is cake! Yey! I love cakes! Especially from D'bacio bakery! The cream is just amazing! Pistachio chocolate cake. But I can't seem to taste any chocolate from the cake. Not sure if the  name of the cake has chocolate in it . 


the cake her friend gave
At the bus stop, I met Ci Lisda! Then we went home together! We chatted a lot in the bus. And what used to be a very long tiring ride home has changed into an exciting short trip back home. 

Anyway, can't wait for tomorrow! Going to watch The Bourne Legacy starring Jeremy Renner aka Hawkeye from The Avengers! Man, how I wish that there is no lab tomorrow. Too lazy having to wake up so early in the morning to escape the 3in1 thingy on the road. --" 

My friend, Derrick, tagged me a photo on facebook! Super hilarious. 
look there's mr nate! 

I should not laugh at this though but it's too funny. TT___TT

Oh yeah, not to forget that my classmate urged me to start playing tetris on facebook. It's a little bit boring. Maybe that's because I always lose. LOL. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top