Saturday, August 25, 2012

Penelope

I probably haven't mentioned that I am re-watching Ella Enchanted again. This movie is totally under my ultimate romantic comedies list. As, this is because that first of all, Ella Enchanted  is depicted from a mixture of all sorts of fairytales and brother grimms. I honestly love stories about these. Second of all, it is a romantic comedy! And thirdly, the most important factor of me adoring this movie so much is that Anne Hathaway played in it! I'm such a fan! Pretty ecstatic of seeing Hugh Dancy playing as Anne's prince charming in the film too.

Anyway, enough chitter-chatter about Ella Enchanted and let's move on to the real deal.
okay.. I have just watched Penelope starring Christina Ricci, James McAvoy and Reese Whitherspoon. Watched it on youtube, pretty disappointing. There are some parts missing in youtube. No worries, I am downloading it right now from Torrent :D hehe


watch the trailer :) 


Penelope tells about a girl named Penelope (title speaks for itself) who was cursed to belong a pig nose. This curse was originated from her ancestor and could only be broken by true love of a blue blood. Another authentic fairytale you watchers should watch. Plus, it is a romantic comedy and Christina Ricci and James McAvoy make such a cute couple! I couldn't help myself grinning and smiling while watching this movie! I bet I'm going to watch this movie again and again like any other of my favorite romantic comedies. So, what are you waiting for! Go watch it :D It's available on youtube with some parts missing. Or you could just google "watch Penelope 2006 online".

You guys might be wondering where I had encountered this movie.
Well, thanks to RottenTomatoes, I am able to find similar movies like Ella Enchanted. This is just to quench my thirst of fairytales movies. LOL. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top