Thursday, August 30, 2012

It's A Boy Girl Thing

 After three days of tiring house chores, I finally got the time to watch a chick flick movie. The movie for tonight would be It's a Boy Girl Thing. I was actually trying to do my English homework. But every time I opened wikipedia for some background, my computer shut down by itself. It happened twice in a row. So I went browsing for movies in IMDb instead. 

A romantic comedy involving two nemesis Nell Bedworth (Samaire Armstrong) and Woody Deane (Kevin Zegers) having their bodies swapped. At first, they hated their situation and were actually trying to wreck each other's life. But along the way, they found the meaning of true friendship and true love. 

This movie got an easy-like from me! The trailer itself was really appealing that I was eager to watch this. My instinct was absolutely right about this movie turning out great. Because it actually is! The movie has a lot of humor, romance and some Shakespeare's Romeo and Juliet storyline attached to this movie. You've got to see it for yourself. Try watching the trailer below: 


I used to see this poster in a DVD shop but never attempted to purchase it. I should have watched this years ago. This movie was released in 2006! 

btw.. Notice that I keep on watching 2006 movies; coincidence much? 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top