Monday, August 27, 2012

Stick It

I have watched Stick It just now! It was great. The main character looks a bit like Kristen Stewart in a whole better way. She is so cool! It is released in 2006. I have no idea why I keep on watching old movies. LOL. 


Stick It is a story about a rebellious girl named Haley Graham (Missy Peregrym) who was forced to enroll to an elite gymnastic academy coached by Burt Vickerman (Jeff Bridges) to reflect her misbehavior of too many run-ins with the law. She used to be an obedient gymnast up till the time when her family was broken. This led her being tough; playing by her own rules. With her presence in the gymnast department, she began to show her inappropriate routines which turned gymnastic upside down.

Frankly, I love this movie. I rarely watch movies about sports. And I should say this movie is great. There are a lot of cool gymnast moves, humor, and tear-jerking moments; all packed into this awesome movie.
ps: There is Kellan Lutz too on the film. He was not buff yet when he played there. LOL.

Watch the Trailer :o


It's available on the internet, youtube! Or you could just watch it here as I am kind enough to be willing to post it here. Credits goes to the uploader. The clips below are not mine.












I'm still enjoying my holiday! One more week to go before I give into the treacherous world of studies. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top