Friday, August 10, 2012

Coriolanus

After the lab, we went to Plaza Indonesia to watch The Premiere . I was really hoping that The Bourne Legacy will show up in the studio but unfortunately it wasn't. There was Coriolanus instead. I'm going to talk about this movie later on. 


The girls (the total girls in my class S1 are only 3 including me, pretty lonesome..nah, just kidding. HAHA) went to PI with me using my dad's driver from the factory. We talked a lot! Gossiping. HAHA. The long journey which is usually tiring turned out to be very fun due to us chitter-chattering. The other guys went to grab a pizza first after physics lab. 

As soon as we have arrived to PI, we directly headed to EX to purchase the tickets. LOL. After that we went to eat at Maru-tama Ramen which is just across XXI. 


Citra and Sharon


marutama Ramen. Tasted really good.

we ordered the same menu

sdfasfadsfa

Citra's and my karage. oily but it was okay, I guess. Still prefer the ramen though.  
not to mention there were only 2 slices of PORK! So stingy!
 Apparently, the guys haven't arrived to PI. But then out of nowhere, they came. Took a photo. Nicholas is missing as he is still on vacation to America! How awesome is that.

S1

felix, denny, delvin, me, citra and sharon (left to right)
 From that restaurant, we went shopping for Citra's friend's gift. We were finding, wait, only Citra was searching for Marc Jacobs, I was just tagging along. I don't usually shop at clothes in the mall. Really expensive. Let me tell you that all the clothes available inside the stores we passed by range from Rp. 1M and above. I was utterly shocked man.

at the premiere. 
Now we have come to the part of which I'm going to tell the plot of Coriolanus. So, this movie was depicted from William Shakespeare's play. However, it was located in 21st Century Rome. In addition to this, what really bugs me most was that all the characters talk in old-fashioned English. It was really hard to understand! Not to mention that I immediately started reminiscing Mrs Esther's lectures on Julius Caesar when I was in the 9th and 10th grade. Seriously! It was actually similar to Julius Caesar. There were angry mobs, senators, Rome (of course), loving wife, betrayal, and most importantly, the main character of the story died; Coriolanus died in the movie. The movie lasted for 2 hours. I was incredibly bored. My friends were bored too. Some of them fell asleep. HAHA. 

Anyway, I really had a fun time today. I had no idea that I would know them a little better after this day out. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top