Saturday, August 11, 2012

F.R.I.E.N.D.S

I am currently watching the TV series, Friends. I love this series so so so much! I think Friends is so much better than How I met your Mother. Like seriously! Friends' jokes are not as dirty as HIMYM. Not to mention this show started in 1994. So bad words like: F****, S*** are not really popular back then. I love films without bad words! 



Friends is a series about 6 best friends (Chandler, Monica, Phoebe, Rachel, Joey, Ross) in their early 30s handling their day to day life situations, finding their true love. 

My most favorite couple would be Chandler and Monica. Okay, Spoiler alert! I have watched the end of Season 6 just yesterday! And finally, Chandler and Monica were engaged! So stoked! That episode just made my day! Watching that episode might be the highlight of yesterday. I could not stop freaking out and I was smiling non-stop! Chandler and Monica are the BEST TV SERIES couple ever! 

Monica and Chandler
Basically, I love Chandler and Monica because they were such a cute couple. Chandler was spectacularly funny! I love all his sarcasms! What made Chandler's and Monica's relationship worked was because Chandler was really obedient to Monica who was really controlling. Have I mentioned that Monica had the biggest crush on Chandler when she was really fat! She decided to thin up due to him too (not to impress him though, but to get revenge due to something of which I had forgotten). 

Monica, on the other hand, was my favorite female character on Friends because she was really a perfectionist and she was really inspirational for me. Firstly, she was a perfectionist in a way that she wanted to do everything in a perfect, planned way. She was really clean and she tended to get angry whenever her friends messed her stuffs up. Secondly, she was inspirational because she had lost so much weight. She was obese but then she became so slim!!!!! 

 That's all for Friends. Go watch it online! on vidics.eu or watchseries.eu :D 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top