Saturday, August 25, 2012

Dr. Phil

I was youtube-ing for some Friends Tv series Ost right, but then I have had no idea why I had gone into the bizarre world of youtube. So I clicked this thumbnail saying "Teacher leaves family for student". I watched it. It's a show called Dr. Phil which talks about serious problems like these and Dr Phil himself might try to solve the problem. 

Try watching these parts: 






You might be wondering what had happened to their relationship? Is their relationship in jeopardy? Yup. It's true. In the end, mom won and Jordan Powers broke up with his former teacher. Watch the NEWS clip below: 


This is utterly creepy. Creepy but true.
 For more details of Dr Phil's show, check out his website --> http://drphil.com/

FYI, I can't stop watching Dr. Phil's show. So dramatic! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top