Sunday, November 30, 2014

Hello Jakarta

I'm going back to Jakarta!! This was the first time I went home by myself although accompanied by Andrew and Irene. It was not the same as going back home with Cim. Because this time I felt alone. I was kind of paranoid in everything. I felt I had forgotten how to go back to Indo despite the fact that I had gone back last year. 

However, checking in and all seems such a breeze. I am sure I could do it the second time with ease! 

mcd lunch 
We sat on row 45! Just behind the toilets with spacious leg space. 

i have always loved airplane food. is that weird. idc. 

couscous !! it's better than i had expected


always love this hot choco

i was expecting mango popsicle but raspberry was alright


I guess I forgot to put the other shredded-beef patty photo here but that was the last snack they served us. It was alright but then again I was too full. I have never been so full in an airplane in my life. Maybe that's because I ate mcDonalds beforehand. 

By the time we arrived in Jakarta, it was HOT HOT HOT. Oh and by the way, all the chips are safe and sound. They didn't tear up! Phew. What a relief. Oh by the time I went out from customs check I saw Vivi, Helen and Papi waiting for me. Vivi and Helen were intentionally using green clothes. okay, i guess they were trying to welcome me. Thanks for the gesture. 

1 comment:

Back To Top