Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Painting nails on the beach

Today's guest was Savitri. I invited her over because we wanted to do the video that we had postponed due to some circumstances. We were planning on making a Disney Lyric Challenge video. I haven't uploaded it yet although I have edited it. But to some extent, I am still not satisfied with the finished product and the video takes 18minutes. It's too long and it gets boring along the way. I wish we could redo it again. We also did a Pop song guessing game. That was fun. It only lasted 5 minutes though because out of nowhere my camera started to stop without anyone prompting it to stop. So it was like an incomplete recording. It didn't even reach the fun part yet. Anyway, we were planning to do another video anytime soon before I go back to Indo.

At around 3:30 I made my move down the beach. I was late for 30minutes. LOL. Sorry peeps. Everyone was there already. The boys went swimming while I started to paint Sonia's nails. Mani-pedi time.


aww does this remind you of something? hehehe. 


someone caught this itsy-bitsy fishie. 



love the colors of this towel! 

lol. 
I am going to link the video as soon as possible when I have uploaded it to the internet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top