Monday, November 17, 2014

Last Day of Exam // Interstellar

Today marks the day of my last day of exam which was on Biochemistry paper 2, practical. They were all multiple choice questions. It was kind of such a bad start for me and Sharon as we sat in the wrong test section. We were sitting in the Engineering section. At first I looked around and noticed unfamiliar faces and I was still thinking that these students are the type of students that never show up in class and only show up during exams. But then when I looked across the room I saw medical science students sitting there. I also saw an answer booklet on the table which questioned me even more. Why would I need an answer booklet for an MCQ test. At the end, I asked on of the invigilators whether this was the BIOC section. She answered "No, this is not BIOC. But now that you're awake, you have to go to the other side of the room". I quickly packed up my things and called out Sharon. By the time I was trying to call her she also realised that the section where we were sitting was not BIOC. We scurried quickly across the examination hall and finally got into our real seats.

I finished the paper in 1.5 hour because I thought I did not want to wait for my friends outside under the sun as we were going to go watch a movie together afterwards.

Oh another thing happened, as I was raising up my hand to let the invigilator take away my paper so that I could go out early. I was so tired that I was yawning. The man jokingly hit me on the hand (it didn't hurt) and asked why I was yawning. I replied to him that I was tired. LOL.

I can't believe it's our last EXAM! Kevin, Alvin, Sharon and I all went for lunch at Bondi Junction. Then dropped Sharon off at uni and picked up Nicole. From there on we went to the Ritz for a movie. We watched Interstellar! A film directed by Christopher Nolan.

This sci-fi movie lasts for about 3 hour and it was amazing. I don't usually adore science fiction but this was awesome! I love the connection and the plot. I don't want to spoil anything here so you guys should go and have a watch!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top