Thursday, November 27, 2014

The Potting Shed

Last lunch getaway with uni friends!!! Went to The Potting Shed at The Grounds of Alexandria. I have always seen my friends posting photos of them posing at a very cute restaurant but I would have never guessed it was at The Grounds. The last time I went to The Grounds was maybe last year which was with Santa. This time I went out with her and a bunch of other friends.

I actually got a surprise from Kevin, Alvin and also Kenn. So they picked me up from Coogee and suddenly they told me that they got me something. It was a TRIPOD and Chamomile Tea!!!! I have been considering of buying a tripod a few days ago since I have been addicted in making youtube videos. Since I can't borrow Tomas' tripod forever, why not invest on my own instead. Thanks guys so much!! And the Chamomile Tea is AH-MAZING! It's of the brand TWG which was a pricey brand for tea, can't believe you guys would buy me something of top-notch quality. I love chamomile! It relaxes me. I am actually taking a sip of the chamomile tea right now while typing up this post.









companions of the day



the shed platter!
That grey stuff over there! IT'S DELICIOUS! Lumiere is right (referring to Beauty and the beast)






I really wish I had stood more in the middle. *sigh*
not skilful enough

cute huh

biscotti covered with that grey stuff. it's a greek sauce

FINISHED! 


the wagyu


popcorn chicken











soiled dishes! potting, pots, get it? 


cutie <3










Kevin Bacon has gotten huge!! it's been a year and it has grown so much! 


Santa's nails that I painted a few days ago!! <3


kevin bacon has blonde hair (fur?)

Salt Meats Cheese


crystal rock salt

posing with the humongous nutella jar



idk why this photo gets so many likes on fb! WHY -_- 


massaging .. aww this reminds me of interactions from The Sims


Santa with her out-of-focus left hand
It was a well-spent day out and I will be meeting them again next year! Happy Holidays! 

For dinner, I went to an Indo Restaurant called Ayam Tulang Lunak somewhere along Kingsford. It was good. :3 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top