Friday, November 28, 2014

Coogee Pavilion // 1-to-1 // Tim Tam Challenge

At a bout midday, I met up with Irene at Coogee Pavilion! We ate there. It was splendid. I did not know why the sweet-tooth in me urged me to order dessert for lunch. I was on the verge of regretting it but then when it was served, I started to salivate. It was awesome.

we didn't order any cocktails. to be honest I took a photo of this
just to take a snapshot of the menu. the main course menu was already taken
so we were just left with the drinks menu

the rhubarb ice cream sundae

irene's onion rings


irene's fish and chips


irene with her cards 





we went out to the cliff for one-to-one. time sure went by so fast

then we went to unsw for some timtam challenge shooting.

some of it is already melting :( 
watch the videos!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top