Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Catch Up with Angelica

Today I met up with Angelica! My first Indo friend in medical science. I met her in SCIF1111 tutorial and yea we grew closer! However, we didn't see much of each other this year because we enrolled in different time slots despite the same courses. We actually spent a total of 6 hours just chatting with one another! We talked SO much!

Met her up at BahnMi, a Vietnamese restaurant in uni. I had my lunch there and then afterwards went to Chatime for bubble tea. I ordered my favorite honey dew pearl milk tea! BEST flavor ever!

thank you!! i will cherish it! 

smells so nice!black cherry plum
I really hope we bumped to one another next year. We are doing completely different subjects next year. She's doing anatomy which is the major I have always been avoiding since I am super traumatised by it. Good luck with your studies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top