Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Clarissa's Birthday

A very Happy birthday to Clarissa Vania! The chattiest person I have known on earth! Today we went out for a dessert outing ! WHOOP WHOOP.

First stop:
Adriano Zumbo!
I actually walked all the way from home here. It took me about 40-ish minutes to reach there using the awesome invention of GPS! I was a bit proud of myself of having to reach the place safe and sound. It's like an achievement you know. *pat myself on the back*

When I arrived there, I ordered myself some macarons! The blue salted milkshake and pinky white-ish macaron berry sth. I always forget what it's called. Meanwhile I also wrote farewell cards to Kevin and Alvin here while waiting for the other girls to show up: Clarissa & Sonia. In the end they were lost and we moved on to the next destination which was to Bondi Beach for its famous eclairs.

lookie at the small packaging for 2 macarons :) 
it's a small shop :) cozy
Next stop: 
La Maison de Eclair! 
So I went to Bondi Junction first and met up with them there. Again, I was the first one to arrive. It was so unlike me to show up first compared to the rest. Weird huh. So unlike me! *patting myself on the back*
Greeted the birthday girl! I was thinking of surprising her with the macaroons I bought but I was waiting for Sonia to show up but she came up later than us. In the end there was no surprise. lol

We were greeted by a friendly woman who looks like my Anatomy lecturer. They were very hospitable! I love the service. 


look at these babies




salted caramel eclair
aww just like power puff girls!
salted caramel, pistachio and passion fruit



all green today <3







we got free macarons! UNBELIEVABLE! they are huge! 

look at the comparison of both macaroons. both are at the same price :2.5$

oh that's the berry-pinkish macaron I got from Adriano Zumbo. 

as we were about to leave, the lady gave us this beautiful eclair! 


went back to bondi junction westfield again

we were about to lit this candle up but we were too chicken as it was indoors.

so in the end we just took selfies

again happy birthday! 
Afterwards I went gift hunting for Sharon's belated birthday as I was meeting her up at Kev's place later that day. 
[continue on the next post]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top