Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Errands // Jamming [Ft. Nicole]

I had to do a lot of errands today so bare with me on this one. This is not going to be a lengthy post, I promise. I had to go to uni for a lab-experiment participation just at the quad. I participated to get some cash. You could call this some sort of "lab-rat" work. It only took half an hour and I got 15$ out of it which was kind of not so bad.

Afterwards I had to go to the bank to do some deposits before I go back to Indo. Can you believe this, I will be back in Indo in just a matter of days. No more fast speed internet.

I had to grab some groceries from coles and vitamins from the discount chemist. These are the things that I will be bringing home from Sydney. Basically my luggage is filled with food! I don't think I will be bringing much clothes. LOL.

My fellow med-sci classmate, Nicole, came over today! We met up at the bus stop just outside Wallace Wurth. We were planning to do another cover before she sets forth to Melbourne and me to Indo. How exciting! I will give the link to the videos down below.

We actually did a lot of covers. And it was hilarious because we had the notion of mashing up Take That's song Back for good  with Sam Smith's I'm not the only one. Despite the clash in scales, melody, lyrics, we still tried to mix them up together. It was hard though. In the end we did it but to our misfortune it was not recorded. Because, I forgot to press the record button. STUPID move!



btw you have got to try this magnum! I believe this becomes my favorite
magnum flavor YET! 


Thank you nicole for the gift! i really love it and i love your card! that is very sweet of you. i love reading it! <3
love the songs. LOVE INDIE <3 

1 comment:

  1. the fish is dead. and I can't be bothered to dispose its decomposing body

    ReplyDelete

Back To Top