Thursday, November 13, 2014

Cim's Graduation

I have a break today which was such a great coincidence to the fact that Cim is graduating today! How awesome is that. My 4th test starts tomorrow! It's Pharmacology! YEY [sarcasm]

I even brought my lecture notes with me to the graduation ceremony although I could not get anything into my mind though. CONGRATULATIONS AGAIN!



BACHELOR OF COMMERCE



there she goes.
Later that night, we went to dinner at Kingsford with my mom's student. She was my kindie friend and I haven't met her in ages. We didn't talk much though. I was still stressing out with everything. Idk, I hate this. 
14th November, Fri

I woke up at 2:30am today, I overslept and quickly started studying! I haven't finished at all. DOOMED!

Pharmacology is the first 9am test that I had this semester. On the bright side, the location of the exam was at uni and not at the racecourse which kinda reduce the hassle of transportation. It was a bit surprising that I could be seated around my friends. I was seated behind Nicole and beside Alvin. 

The structure questions were not that hard but as I have explained from my brain capacity, I could only remember little points and everything else was a blur. I even screwed up a couple of questions. Argh i just need a pass at this moment! 

I am so relieved though after these big 4 tests. I only have paper 2 of biochemistry on monday. 

You would not believe what I did that day. I slept for more than 12 hours. I began sleeping at 5pm and woke up at 9 in the morning and did not even wake up a single time throughout that hibernation process.

15th November, Sat

Today went to dinner at Marrickville for a Vietnamese dinner at Pho PHD! I didn't take photo because everyone was hungry at the time and so I would be hindering them. It was a good meal! I love Vietnamese food! kYAAA!

I have been eating a lot and the weight balance lying around the house has been untouched because I do not want to see and know how much I weigh after all these food intake. I don't want this figure to stress me even more.

My parents are leaving tomorrow. Time sure goes by huh 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top