Sunday, July 28, 2013

Sushi Tengoku

The last day of holiday! Tomorrow I'll be starting the first week of second semester in my first year of my Medical Science major. I should maximise the end of this fantastic memorable holiday with a sushi buffet at Sushi Tengoku!

The buffet started at 8. It was super exciting. I had never experienced a sushi buffet before. Moreover, it was a while since I ate my last sushi in Sydney.

Ci Fen2 and Ci Lily

first dish



the tofu is nice

this is good. calamari i guess? 

sushi! 


aaaa! the best one of all! 



The dinner was extremely great. It was delicious! However, I couldn't enjoy the dinner optimally. I was worried if I would get another strike after my 6th strike and a final warning has been imposed. I was eating the food really fast. I should eat it in a more slow mode to savour all the juicy flavours inside this piece of art. I was Facebook-messaging my RA to help me out defending me to the other RA that I was going to be late and that I could get away with it. She said she could help me and I was a bit relieved. 

At 10, we started moving out, and I arrived at the terraces at 20 minutes pass 10. I saw Grace's text that the RA hadn't knocked on her door yet. So, basically I passed the bed check. And no strike for me. I was really grateful for the RA who was trying to help me though. 

1 comment:

Back To Top