Friday, July 12, 2013

Maccas Interview

I did my interview today. I had been worrying about this interview since the day I appointed myself of the interview time online. I was super curious what the hiring manager would ask me. I started to make up questions up my head before going to bed, and everywhere. Not to mention I kept on repeating the line in which I should say as soon as I am inside McDonalds.

The hiring manager was in fact a very friendly person. Moreover, he didn't ask me any tricky question. Out of all the worrying and weird questions that popped up in my brain, he only asked me "Tell me about yourself" question in which I had to summarise myself in a very concise way. Due to being nervous, I had nothing to say other than telling him about my origin country and my hobby- which is blogging. It was a short answer but yeah I was smiling all the way throughout the interview.

Another dumb thing I did during interview was that I got switched between am and pm. There were about few minutes in which the manager explained to me the difference between am and pm. I was like screaming inside my brain and heart. If there was a hole right there, I would immediately jump into it and let myself disappear.

The lengthy interview was taken by discussing the availability time and the time taken for the manager to take a photocopy of my passport.

After the interview, I could sigh a big relief of gladness. I just needed to attend the next month's orientation (as presumed by the manager) because I couldn't make it next Tuesday because of the camp I would be attending.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top