Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Dim Dr Seuss Sum Up With Toys and Yoghurt

I stayed at Cim's place last night and this day we went to take a stroll at the city. Before going to the city, Cim and I went jogging at Raleigh Park. Well, I did not exactly jog, I just walked and walked. I did not even speed walk. There were no sweats trickling down my face. Not even a glimpse of any droplets of sweat secreted from my skin pores. Cim, on the other hand, had a red face and was sweating.

We had lunch at Marigold! My second time there eating dim sum!

It seemed that Cim, Ci Icing and I were the first ones to arrive.


What was the different with today's dim sum compared to the first one was the presence of Untoro at our table. He is the only one that can communicate with the waiters and the waitresses. He speaks Mandarin fluently and we made him in charge of ordering the food. Because if I tried ordering myself, I would just repetitively say "What is this?", "I want this, please", "No, no, thank you". Just imagine me saying these words in a really thick Indonesian accent slowly and clearly. I am always baffled why I would turn into an Indonesian accent mode whenever I try to speak something in order for the person I am talking to could understand what I am saying.

custard buns
ooh polaroid
ooo the polaroid



this looks disgusting but IT IS YUMMY! 
blurry selfie on the mirror
caro and ci Fen2 with mango pancakes
mango pancakes
Ci icing was asked to take a photo of the neighbour table
kiel paying his share with coins. 
It was a fantastic lunch. We shared jokes and stories then.

Afterwards, we went to a knitting shop. Forgot the name of the shop. There are many balls of yarns everywhere. So amazed at the talent and the persistence of a knitter. Two thumbs up for knitters out there.



Subsequently, we went to an Art Supplies just across the knitting shop. Jopil and Kiel found the softest watercolour brush. It is so smooth.

Caro and my drawing. LOL. 
Then went to Hobbyco inside the QVB. Hobbyco is an anime/toy store. There are a lot of figurines from comic books here.


p-man p-man ku panggil dia p-man

one piece


chibi krabs, squidward and sandy


Mr and Mrs Potato Head
Next we passed through Dr Seuss' exhibition.






enormous cat in the hat's hat.

never noticed these stairs before
From there we went to Westfield and stopped by KikiK. before having yogurt at Yogurtworld! 

it took sometime for ci Fen2 to notice the tag. 
colourful spoons

Watermelon, nutella, peach, bloody tangerine, and another flavor I forgot



being oblivious
Yogurtworld has up to 16 yogurt flavours to choose from. It is pricey though. urgh. 

being bullied :(
We had to go home eventually. The hangout was beyond enjoyable. 

1 comment:

Back To Top