Friday, July 5, 2013

Friday Squash and Chat Thai

This is my first time ever entering Unigym! We were going to play squash today! Never played squash before but I'll give it a try.

At first we didn't know what we were doing. Ci Fefe were instructing us what to do. It was harder that I thought it would be. We were tired and lacking in stamina just catching the ball from the ground rather than hitting the ball towards the wall.



cim, ci tika, ci fen2 

ci fen2

me and ci tika
After squash, I took a quick shower and had to meet up with Grace at about 12. We were going to have lunch together along with Kathleen and Santa. We ate at ChatThai, another Thai restaurant.



padthai




sweet potato balls
Then afterwards, we ate at Meet Fresh. Met Lavinia and Santa in Chinatown first before entering into the taiwanese herbal jelly store.


Felt so satisfied in eating all these food. Feeling so fat with satisfaction. 

Then later on at night, Grace and I watched A Walk to Remember. I cried while watching it for the second time. I fell in love with the song Somewhere We'll Know. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top