Thursday, July 11, 2013

Another Brunch at Kepos

Another late post but anyway, we had brunch at Kepos. It was a fine day and I had the chance to go to Kepos but myself. I had to take the bus. I was super worried that I had no idea why blackberry do not have any GPS application. Not to mention I tried googling the location but was unable to locate it. Didn't know why.

It was a good thing that I got in the same bus as Ci fen2 and Ci Lily. Moreover, the ticket machine on that particular bus broke, so we got a free ride. Woohoo.

We were the first ones to arrive followed by Cim and Ci Icing.


Cim, Ci Icing, Ci Lily

Ci Lily's cup of energy

Ci fen2's glass of hot chocolate


me with my octopus hair playing with Ci Lily's phone 


Dad's favorite breakfast (the real name of the menu)



churros! With generous amount of sugar
We had a great time chatting and brunching. The churros was simply gorgeous. It tastes like donuts but better. 

Later on we played Heads up which was really interesting and we made a lot of noise because we were that irritated in guessing.

In the evening, at around 4, we got the chance to play Badminton! It was great! It was a while since I last played badminton. Badminton is probably the only sport I play. The other sports, hmm, I'm too lame to even play and would not even last long in playing one round. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top