Saturday, June 1, 2013

SCIF 1111 BBQ Study Brunch

I can't believe that we are getting nearer to our Scif 1111 last quiz of the semester which is worth 15%. Not that much of a big deal but still it's the first test before the other finals, so I was urged to study hard to make a great beginning before finals.

Kevin just got his license the other day! CONGRATULATIONS DUDE! And, he picked me and Angel up from uni to his place for BBQ!

At first, I was utterly shocked at how late I woke up in the morning. I woke up at 10-ish. I drank a cold pill last night which made me slept so soundly. I was shocked when I saw my phone this morning. I got a missed call from Angel. We were planning to meet up at 10 and there I was waking up at 10. I quickly texted her, apologising and texted Kevin for what time he would arrive. Then I ran to the shower.

At 10:30-ish, Angel came and we waited together for Kevin.

We were picked up at around 11 and then we went to Bondi and went grocery shopping! Bought materials for BBQ and Kevin was going to make his special tiramisu. Yummmmm


brewing the coffee





angel mixing the cream

















It was a really good lunch considering the fact that I had been starving for the whole week by just eating bananas. This, my friend, was absolutely satisfying.

We talked and at aroun 2 to 3ish, we quickly started on making the SCIF summary! We distributed the work.


Ate the tiramisu and drank green tea with it. 

Then at 5-ish, we went home! It was such a nice day to hangout with my medical science Indonesian friends. 

By the bye, I think I haven't mentioned about this in this blog. So I'm mentioning it now, that the first time I met Kevin and Angel, it was the most happiest day of my uni life. I finally got Indo friends studying the same course. I still can't forget the first time I met these two awesome people. 

I met Kevin during my first math lab. I even thought he was a Hispanic. While I met Angel during my first SCIF tutorial class. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top