Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Last First Semester Exam


fruit
I have finally finished my first semester finals! The feeling I felt as soon as I handed in my paper was just overflowing with happiness, relieved and top of it all Holiday! Thank you so much God for making all this possible! With your love and grace I can complete all three exams without being sick! And I have done my truly best for all threes. I hope the result goes well. Super worried though but what's done is done. Just leave the rest to God. Aaaa. I'm still so excited that I have finished EXAMS! I have got to be more diligent next semester! This resolution has to be achieved next sem! Lots to be done during the holiday! Lots of cleaning, laundry, planning! And start hitting the books if I got the time. Another resolution: be more consistent in spending time with God! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top