Monday, June 10, 2013

Queen's Birthday

It was the Queen's birthday! A public holiday! I'm currently in my student vacation week! I have to study all the courses before finals though!

Today, met up with Ribka at the Terraces. Studied some part of Biology then we were off to Ko Ong's place at the mascot. Took the 400 bus! You know what, I have to start learning about the buses here in Aussies. I am totally street blind if that is even an English term to describe how lost I could be. I am lacking in aerial intelligence here.

Ribka and I were the last one to arrive at the place. It was a good thing that I was with Ribka. Or else I would be lost and it would just cause too much trouble.

Ci Frida and the others were preparing Korean BBQ when we got there! It smelled so wonderful.

Ci Frida and Ko jeffry


cim and ribka


wrapped with what veggie is this called again? 

Photobomb ribka
By the time we reached there, we were both so starving! We were offered beefs after beefs though. It was super satisfying. It was delicious as well. Who doesn't like BBQ? Like no one. Duh.

wine


gosali 

cim and ci icing made martabak

ko ong opening the bottle of wine



Yep, I am still underaged and am not allowed to drink alcohol. But I took a sip anyway from Cim's glass. It was bitter. Q_Q

After lunch, we went inside to watch Mind Your Language! Such a great sitcom. It was hilarious. And the theme song sounds so nostalgic. We laughed a lot.

Then, we went karaoke-ing on the Xbox that the Ongs have.



Then, we played Just Dance. Guys vs Girls. We burned down the fats we just consumed a while ago which was a good thing. 

After being tired and it was getting late, we went home. 

Ribka and I continued on studying at my place. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top