Saturday, June 22, 2013

First Semester Examination!

Two down, one to go! I am in the middle of studying statistics, but then I decided to just blog all my blog drafts because it has piled so much! I'm listening to spotify too and it's almost 6 in the morning. I couldn't believe that I survived till the morning. Yep, thanks to internet blogging and spottily.

I am currently in a depressed mood right now. The thought of failing keeps on rewinding in my mind! I am super worried! Babs and Chem! I have no idea how they would turn out on my results. Statistics is my last exam and my last chance to actually be able something that I feel confident in after test. However, there are 12 lectures in total and I have only finished half of it. grr.

Anyway, addicted to this song! There are other songs too though that I feel easy and stick to my brain.


I have got to sleep now! My head is about to explode! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top