Thursday, June 13, 2013

Graduation 2013 UNSW

On this blessed day, a couple of my church friends were finally graduated! Congratulations to you all people (Ci Copin, Chris, Boyo, Unto, Jopil and Ci Lingga). May you all still strive and persevere and follow God till the end of time.

I had nothing to say again on my mind now. This is probably because of this being a late post and because I had written so much on the cards that I wrote for them. Grr. I should have taken a photo of each of them one by one! Man. Anyway, I hope you all like the cards and the scented candle that came along with it. Cim and I spent about 3 hours in writing these flowery jumbled up sentences and paragraphs especially for you. I know right, despite studying, we spent 3 precious hours for procrastinating! But that's okay, I finally found my new hobby! It is super great in writing cards and writing wishes! I should have done this in Indonesia. Grr.

the cards. 
Anyway, woke up really early to meet up with these gorgeously-dressed graduates.

How ironic is it that they are holding the graduation event while some of us are having to learn for finals.


Ci Icing made red velvets for the graduates


dot dot dot



the graduates











I should have taken more photos! But I was too caught up in talking with people. Man. Anyway, another congratulations to you all ! 

to be continued on the next post 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top