Sunday, June 2, 2013

Japanese Night at Maroubra

It was a stormy Sunday. It was raining. I even broke my umbrella. I think I need a new one. But I'm still lazy to buy it. I'm still striving with this pink-hearted umbrella.

Anyway, that night, I was invited to Maroubra (Ko Popo, Ci Yenli, Ci Copin's apartment). We were having Japanese curry dinner!

Despite, the fantastically horrible weather, we went to their house! Sorry, apartment!

Gyoza! 

Ko popo the waiter. LOL. 
 At first, we talked to ice break the whole situation. It was a great ice-breaker.

raymond, ci fen2, ko arnold, ci lily

ko popo, sapi, ko danju, ci copin and cim

tony, ci yenli, kiel, raymond

takoyaki

Japanese curry! super yummy
After dinner, we went to play board games. We played Apple to Apple first. Can't imagine that Tony won really quickly and the game soon ended.

Then, we played a game called Werewolf. This was incredibly fun!





It was another great night. And I completely lost my voice. The flu was getting worse. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top