Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Diana's Fishy Surprise

I know it has been days since Diana's birthday, but we planned a surprise for her anyway. In order to not being mainstream, and so that we stood out from the others, we planned on cooking something for her. You might be wondering who the "we" there. It was me and Haubert. The experience of cooking a dish that we had never cooked before for a surprise was too extreme perhaps. But we did it anyway.

It was major chaos in the kitchen. We didn't know what we were doing. Plus, Diana stopped by at the Terraces because I offered her if she wanted to study together. She said yes surprisingly. And she was there in just a glimpse of time. While, on the other hand, Haubert was shopping with the ingredients and he came after Diana sat down for a while. I left Diana alone telling her that I had to meet up with a friend.

Back to the kitchen process, we began chopping up stuffs and preparing all these cookery thingy-majiggy to create one salmon dish. I couldn't stand chopping the onions. It was purely stinky! Don't bother me explaining these with adjectives. Just grab an onion and just smell at it. And the annoying scent stayed permanently in my hands no matter how hard I tried to wash it off with soap! My palmolive honey soap! My sweet-loving-sweet-honey palmolive soap! It did not budge! Grr, you onion. Thy have a great scent.

After about an hour or more, the dish was done with the help of google of course.

voila

belated birthday girl! 

photo with the bday girl

she was shoving the salmon forcefully. man.. what's wrong with my expression here. pure disgusting. I look like a lump of potato. Looks like I don't even have a neck. Like a sufferer of Turner Syndrome. ooh.. Some babs term is mentioned here. LOL. *only babs students will know*

cim! next victim
troll! haubert too
She liked it. She said it was delicious! Frankly, I found it quite tasty as well. 

After that, we studied for a while. And at 10-ish, I had to go back to my room to wait for the Residential Assistant to do the bed check. Apparently, they did not show up and so I joined Haubert and Diana to MaxBrenner downstairs. 



This was awesomely good! Man, I should try to learn more english vocabularies during the holidays so that I could express things dramatically. 

After late-night dessert, we went upstairs again. And Thank You Diana for cleaning up my room as one of your technique of procrastinating. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top