Thursday, June 27, 2013

Marigold

This post is going to be filled with my first experience bonanza on having yumcha in Sydney! I am going to eat dim sum at Marigold in the city! Went there by bus along with Earl, Grace, Raymond and Diana. Then met up with the others in the city.

The place reminds me of Sun City in Jakarta, the place where I usually eat dim sum back in Indonesia. So there they were seated in the corner of the glamorous restaurant: Ko Ong, Jopil, Ribka, Sapi and Kriska. The 6 of us joined them in the round table. Apparently they had ordered some of the dishes and they were still left untouched. LOL.

When we just sat down, the waitresses came by offering the dim sum dishes. This was my first time eating yumcha like this. I usually just order them out of the menu. This was just choosing from the moving carts. After choosing the dish, the waitress would put on a stamp on the paper.

chasiupao :3


LOL. priceless faces. 





if you take a closer look at this image. There is surprisingly a strand of hair sticking out of the crispy delight we ordered. We complained to the waiter. He said he something about changing the dish but then never came back. 

mango pancakes! Delicious! 

Mango pudding! Can't get enough of it. I think I ate one and a half of it. 


group photo! :3
We spent a great time eating at that place! We talked and shared a lot of fun topics! I was obsessed with Running Man episode 92 that time! The episode where ChunJungMyung and JYP appeared as guest stars! KYAA! I never knew that JungMyung played in Cinderella's Stepsister! What a shocker.. That episode was too good to be true! I laughed a lot watching it; annoying Cim while she was studying for her finals. But then again, I left the room to avoid being noisy, and watched the episode in the meeting room outside my room. 

After lunch, we all separated our ways. Raymond, Earl, Kathleen, Diana and I went to Kinokuniya! It was huge! I could spend all day wandering around there. But we were in a haste though. Maybe next time. I couldn't believe my eyes that I saw a whole album of Gary Baseman's illustrations. I love his gory artworks for some reason. 

Then we went to a Chinese shop in which Diana bought 2 cans of abalone for her grandmother. 

It was time for us to go back home. I made plans to watch more running man with Earl, Raymond and Diana in the common room at University Terraces at night. Before then, Grace, Earl, Raymond and I visited MaxB. They had their waffles there while I just sat there and watched. I was too full to eat any more chocolate. 

Then we proceeded upstairs to watch Running Man! Apparently Diana was unable to come. We watched the episode on Running Man VS The Law of The Jungle. There is Jinwoon from 2AM there! LOL. I can't believe the Korean part of me suddenly started to grow once more. It was super funny and we got the whole common room to our place. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top