Friday, June 7, 2013

Max Brenner's Grand Opening

Kyaa! It is finally here! MAX BRENNER IS FINALLY HERE!

There is a grand opening of this luscious chocolate cafe in uni today. And it only started at 11 to 2. There were only 3 hours time limit for us to obtain a free hot milk chocolate.

Cim and I arrived there at 10 minutes to 11, but then we went to the toilet. And when we went out, we found ourselves a huge line already. grr.. 


We waited in line and was offered free chocolate covered peanuts! It was super delish!

She's Indonesian too and we kept on asking for more! AA. super kind
We waited for about 20 minutes to get our hands on the milk chocolate. And this can be my new place to hangout with friends. LOL. Super cozy and super near to where I live.





achievement unlocked!  
Then we went with Tomas to the Law library to study! Chris came along after a while.

I had a 1000 essay due midnight that day! And I had not even started a single thing yet. It was a good thing that I could ask them for help though. Thank you so much! The essay finished at around 7 before bible study.

Felya came too. And the five of us studied. Well, to be more specific, Chris taught me Chemistry. Thank you so much!

Bible study started at 7 and I was late. I came at 7:30. LOL. We discussed about a theme called Bible VS Science. Apparently, the bible was not at all against science. And the bible was in fact a historical book filled with facts that stay the same forever. While a science book would keep on changing time by time.

I stayed at Ci Icing's house that night. Baked macarons! And it was surprisingly good and it worked.






oops, the marker stained on the cookies. tck tck. Plainly a harmless accident.

got more fillings than expected. made this poop-looking macaroon

so proud of ourselves. 
Ci Icing made the best chicken pie ever! I could not stop the urge of eating it! And job well done for baking the macarons! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top