Monday, February 25, 2013

City, Here I come

Finally after a few days wondering around the campus, completing the necessary to-do lists, I am able to step out of the campus to the city! It was on a Sunday, and like every other Sundays in my life, I go to church.

There is a GKY (Gereja Kristus Yesus) in Sydney. So I went there with Cim and Diana. Heard pretty good stuff sermons there. Oh yeah we have to ride the bus in order to reach there.

Then we ate lunch there! Ate white rice there! I miss rice so much




someone's cute baby staring at me and diana
Afterwards, we went to St Andrews Cathedral with Ci Chenny. 













After church, Cim, Diana, Ci Chenny and I went to eat! We ate at Meet Fresh, a shop selling grass jelly, shaved ice, and some sweet stuffs. It was really expensive. There was a similar shop available in Jakarta too. At Central Park, called the Black Ball (as you can see from my previous post), the price in Meet Fresh was twice as much as the one in Black Ball.

queuing


got this awesome gadget in which will ring when our dishes are ready


2 dishes for 4 people

Ci Chenny!

Kathleen, she's a friend of Cim's from GKY
We chatted there for quite a long time. Then we continued to St. Andrew's Cathedral of which I have mentioned above. This is such a super scattered post. From St Andrews, we went to a supermarket, the name in which I forgot right now, bought almond milk there. We were about to proceed our sightseeing but then, I got really bad blisters on my feet from a shoebite. aaa. That's why it was time to go home.

waiting for the bus
in the bus
I better start working on my other draft posts right now. So many things to be done :(

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Sure Australia is amazingg! I would like to go there! Have a nice day! -Your friend-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah you should come here ASAP to meet me! LOL.

      Delete

Back To Top