Saturday, February 23, 2013

Trip to Ikea, Tempe

Really sorry for the super late post! I'm still a bit worried about posting pictures from my room, I am afraid that I might exceed the limited charged internet.

Basically, last Saturday, I went to IKEA, Tempe, by bus provided with the school. It was free! And the really good thing about this is that I can invite any non-UniTerrace occupants. Cim went with me and the driver didn't seem to mind at all. He didn't even ask who we were. He just left Uniterrace on the dot and straight to Ikea.

Upon arriving in Ikea, the weather was unpleasant. It was still raining. The wind was really strong.



got this map

cute toys for little kiddies



What I love about this store is that, there is a special place just for candles. I have been wanting to buy myself a candle back in Indonesia. but have never had the chance to buy it.

smell me! so delightful 
teacups

more candles





so huge!!!

candles



heavy


self service while checking out

bought marshmallows too 
free tasters


large sized Swedish Meatballs for $10.95. I have to wait in line for 30 minutes! And was about to miss the bus back to uniterrace. 

spring decorations 
candlessss
the ice cream flavor one is heavenly. 

this is like the aussie version of slai olai


ate ramyun for dinner

kiwi for desert

...



swedish flag. 
I apologize for the random order of the pictures cos there are a lot of pictures piling up in the draft section of my blog. There are a lot of things to chatter here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top