Tuesday, February 12, 2013

PIK Again With Dennise and Willdy

I had a reunion with Willdy again along with Dennise. Willdy picked me up and we both met up with Dennise at the food district I ate with Dennise in the previous post. Willdy took a wrong turn while reaching my house. LOL.

We went to Beatrice Quarters and met Dennise there. Apparently Dennise was starving while waiting for us so she ordered first.

willdy's tea served with cookies and a cute teddy bear teapot.

taking a sip

dennise's hand sanitizers. she's selling them :3 


I ordered a matcha mille-feuille . Shared it with Dennise and Willdy because I wanted to leave out space for other food.
We chatted and chatted and ate and ate. Then after that we went to Porter House for our main course meal. It's a bit awkward for me eating desserts first. On the other hand, Dennise and Willdy ordered mushroom soup and chicken soup respectively. So they're on the right track of eating course obviously. I was eating backwardsly.



dennise is looking at the menu

our mocktails! I think the restaurant is just changing the name "juice" into "mocktails" so it would sound fancier.

my symphonie lagoon : melon, pineapple and cherry crush. so fibrous

dennise's fruit crush: strawberry 

willdy's leftover tea from Beatrice Quarters

lol

nachos :# 


pasta pork crackling. tastes really creamy. although the pork is mainly pork's oil. the part you would get from babi panggang or some sort


pizza ala pollo

really thin 

some random photo

group photo
Afterwards, we went to The Lab again for drinks! Bubble tea and its special popping bobba.



me and willdy

dennise and willdy. i dont know why it's so blurry

our table

our drinks

me, dennise and our peace signs


wildberry tea

willdy and i decided to buy drinks for our siblings

:3

dennise was calling her dad

there was a shooting from TV One Channel about this place. Look at the camera man over there. 

the items we bought! I wish my experiment in my labs would be this interesting with these various colours in the test tube.
It was time to part ways. I think I will miss these meetings so badly! 

Btw, in the morning I got the news that my flight departure date has been forwarded to the 18th of February instead of the 27th! I was super shocked! ARGH! I am going to leave Jakarta soon! whyyyy! I think I am going to be sick! I have not prepared anything! 

2 comments:

  1. Crys!
    How could the flight company just forward ur date as they like?
    what if u have other arrangements that day???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no the flight company, but my student advisor who actually forced told me strictly to advance my date! idk! aaaaa

      Delete

Back To Top