Wednesday, February 6, 2013

The Bare Necessities

Today Cim and I went out with Ci Lisda. Ci Lisda and Cim haven't met each other for a very long time. As a matter of fact, this is the first time during the long summer break in which they both went out.

The three of us went to Grand Indonesia by busway. We waited for Ci Lisda at the Olimo stop. While waiting Cim was encountered by a foreigner from China named Phillip. He was a bit lost (perhaps) and was asking Cim for direction at which bus stop he should stop to Monas. They chatted for a quite sometime while I waited for Ci Lisda in the bus queue. Then after a few more minutes Ci Lisda came and Cim introduced both of us to Phillip. Then we went into the bus. And at Monas, we departed.

At last after the dempet-dempetan in the crowded bus, we finally arrived at Plaza Indonesia. We took a couple of pictures before crossing again to Grand Indonesia.

so thirsty



Upon arrival in GI, we took some more pictures...........



no-shame pose









We were starving and we stopped by at Bonchon! It was my second time eating there. LOL. I ordered the same food last time. The chicken bits dish was awesome. More chit-chats here while eating the chicken bits. All sorts of beans are being spilled right in this fast food restaurant. LOL. It has been a long time since we went out like this.



Crystal Blurryhands

guilt free. puh-lease

super weird

using timer

timer fayollllllllllllllllllllll

in the end we asked the waiter to take a picture of the three of us. This is the only right picture of the 3 of us together 
look how it glistens!
 

After we ate our fuel, we continued our journey. I needed to buy an international adaptor thing for cables and small hooks for my room. We entered Ace Hardware for that reason. Unfortunately I only attained the adaptor. I can only find bathroom hooks and they do not match my study desk/cupboard/wall in the least perspective.

the wall
From there on, we stopped by The Soup Spoon. I have been wanting to try the soup there. It looks really appetizing from afar. And the good thing about this restaurant is that even though you have no idea which flavor to try, the kind counter guy will gladly give you testers for all the flavor there. There are 6 flavours there in which I can only remember some: Mushroom, tomato, pumpkin, beef ganoush, Simon & Garfunkel and another one I forgot but it tasted so sour. At the end of the tasting, I decided that I should order the cream mushroom soup cause it tastes similar in my mouth unlike the others.

There were 4 types of serving too: bread bowl, usual bowl, served with rice and zupa soup. I ordered the bread bowl.

the different types of serving

Yey, the food has arrived.  It was really fun eating it

bread bowl


the creamy soup

bon apetit

we shared the dish
 We were pretty full during devouring this meal even though we shared but still it was a bit of a heavy meal.

 Then to quench our thirst we stopped by at Gong Cha, a new bubble tea shop that has just opened.

it was pretty okay
 The cashier looked a bit familiar like Filbert, my friend from WMU. I could not stop laughing when I was ordering. HAHA. I think the guy thought I was crazy or sth. But who cares. LOL.

Afterwards, we went to Kinokuniya! I was searching a pencil box in which I can use abroad. But still no luck of finding the one yet. Cim met her friend and they talked while Ci Lisda and I went around Kinokuniya.

cute ball

Tea rex, get it?

fake 100 bucks~

the drawing is so cool! 
I love the face drawing on this keychain!
We also ate at Pizza Hut again. I know all of you might probably thinking that we are eating non stop right now, but then again the point of us going to the mall today was to buy the necessary stuffs I need for my room and abroad and also food culinary. I know right, food culinary at a mall. LOL.

ordering

cheesy bites

cheesy bites small size

so petite

I look so red

we were the only customers left. 
 We were feeling a bit thirsty from all the eating we did, so we entered Food Hall to buy some aquas.


who would buy this
 Oh yeah I finally got my hooks at Food Hall! Yey.

Then we went to Scoop to find more hooks and a pencil case that attracts me. But no luck in obtaining both of them.


aww I'm holding a plant that looks just like Vervain from The Vampire Diaries series.
This plant is used to repel vampires.
Or maybe it's not Vervain, it's lavender instead. Idk, let's just imagine it to be vervain. It's cooler
super cute plastic plants. And rught



Went to Gramed and bought My Sweet Kaicho volume 15. This comic gets longer and longer. argh

a froggy bin just like willdy's
I remembered Mr Sreerahman's finger on your lips phrase when I was at Universal School
 Today's objects obtained! Gilda Joyce second volume..

how cute are these
ps: I can't believe that Mom actually disagrees me sticking these hooks in my room. Oh well, they're already sticked anyway. Tearing them out would just damage the object underneath it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top