Saturday, February 9, 2013

Chinese New Year and Valentine Nails

I decided to paint my nails again ! This year is the year of the snake. But then, I was struggling in finding an easy way to create snake scales nail art. Anyway, I decided to do valentines nails instead. This is a great celebration to utilize the heart nail polish that Sheila and Willdy gave me last year :3.

Another difficult situation in this process is the drawing of the jigsaw puzzle using a toothpick. My hand was shaking terribly while doing my right nails.

my left 
my right
Oh yeah, I have been wanting to post about the most addicting ipad game ever called, Tapped Out. It's similar to The Sims but instead the characters are from cartoon The Simpsons. 

valentine theme tapped out
 The pictures below are random pictures I took..
my collection of nail polish! 

this is where i store them

my mini library. This shelf is actually from a parcel 
Can't wait for tomorrow! :3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top