Monday, February 18, 2013

Last 20 hours in Jakarta

Here it is, the day I am leaving my beloved family and hometown! And about an approximate of 20 more hours i'll be off. I obviously can't sleep right now. I slept during the evening and there's this worry bugging me all the time. I'm afraid i'll be uncomfortable in the new environment. Pray for me people!

Anyway, it was a tremendously hard packing process. The luggages kept on being overweight. After about 4 to 5 unpacking and sorting, mom, cim and I finally got the weight fixed to the required weight limit.

Bye. Gotta sleep now. I have to wake up early tomorrow to sorter out things again.

2 comments:

  1. CRRYYYSSS!!
    GOODLUCK THEERREE
    I'll DEFINITELY pray for u and us both!
    So sad I can;t meet u for the last timee..

    We'll meet again soon ok! KIT always!

    atleast u got ur sis, so it's not so hard with the homesick!

    Pray the best for u and hope u'll find the school good!

    So where's ur final univ ur attending???

    Anw, goodluck and MISS U SOOOO MUUCCHHH!!!
    MUUACCHH!!

    XOXO,
    Clarein

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANKS CLAREEEEE!!!!!!! \
      yeah I'll pray for you too!

      soon! YES! I'll KIT as soon as I got my internet going on in my room! Or maybe I'll visit the library as soon as possible.

      Yes, luckily there is my sis here, or else I'll be lost for sure.

      I'm attending UNSW! Final choice! ahahaha.. Thanks again clare!

      How's your life there! Can't wait to here your babbles on your blog! I keep waiting for it to be updated you know. hahahaha..

      miss you ! good luck to you too!

      Delete

Back To Top