Friday, February 15, 2013

Last Few Days in Jakarta!

I cannot believe that my departure date is coming nearer and nearer. I went to Central Park with Dennise, Ci Lisda and Cim for farewell as well as I have to buy jeans too. I am out of jeans. LOL. So there we were, all for of us, wondering around the mall, hanging out, for the very last time. Nah, not the last time. I am still going back for summer vacation this November. But that is still a long time away.

bestie Dennise since we were so little. gonna miss her so! :[
 We stopped by at The Nanny's Pavilion (or Pavillon, idk, I have never heard the word "Pavillon" in my life before. haha) We ate there. It was my first time eating there. And it was such a cute place. Pacific Place's Nanny's Pavillon is better though, much bigger, despite the fact that I have never been there too. I am just making silly assumptions to lengthen this paragraph. haha.




ordering



valentine's decorations at this restaurant 

no idea how cim could do this on the digicam.




Dennise's cupcakes manicure! :3

Ci Lisda and Cim

me and Dennise



the punch came. and both of them are photobombing on purpose

mango cocktail or should I correct mango mocktail

Blueberry pancake




baked rice beef. 


showing off nails

idk what i was doing back then
look at this ice cube! 


Then afterwards, we went to Dennise's recommendation place at Black Ball. Ordered some sort of es-serut grass jelly.



this tastes so good!  
there was a funny incident on this 
When we were about to leave Black Pearl, I suddenly saw some bunch of people looking just like Cim and Ci Lisda's friends. I was 100 percent sure that they were actually them. I was planning to take a photo of them, but the picture above is not that clear enough. urgh. Moreover, the story is funnier when I tell you in person. HAHA. 

Then it was time to part with Dennise, but Dennise spared some time to look out for clothes and bought starbucks! hahaha. It was a buy one get 2 frappucino day at Starbucks.

Frappucino Java Chip

Ci Lisda's frapucinno 
Cim's green tea frapucinno
 Ah it was hard departing with Dennise. urghh.. It was time for her to leave to pick up Darren from school.

Afterwards, I decided to hunt for jeans !



Moving on, we ate at a DimSum restaurant, Pines Kitchen with Ci Lisda. There was a buy 1 get 1 promo too. But most of the menus are sold out. :(



Ci Lisda's card

I look like a pig

why are my eyes so squinted


our orders. 



so oily


LOL.
 Before we went home, I went to Stroberi to buy a pencil case, then to Gramedia to buy folders. It was literally a speedy shopping we did. I was speed-walking. I almost bumped to people too. LOL. No doubt on that.

As we reached home, we took photos! LOL.

such a family photo
blurry

weird pose

sailor moon pose
222222




I look like Cim's hunchback. daging lebih if you call it Indo

Ci Lisda's presents! thanks ci! :3
I still can't believe I am leaving soon! ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top