Thursday, February 7, 2013

PIK Food District

Went out with Dennise and her mom today to PIK. Apparently there is a food district there. And there is a great variety food there. There are about 5 to 10 bubble tea shops, a number of ramen restaurants, and others. It was really awesome! My first time going there! One tip for going there is to go there during the day as it's way less crowded compared to going there at night. Dennise said that people wait in lines.

First stop was at Beatrice Quarters, a very cute and cozy cafe for eating course meals and desserts.


the table is adorable


rice pizza! tastes really good 
Dennise! 


fruit mix

Chicken carbonara rice pizza. I think it tastes a bit like the bimbimbap I tried at a Korean restaurant on my previous posts. 

super good

honey toast, Strawberry Jewel

the waitress cut it out for us
 Before picking up Darren, we went into a bubble tea shop called Tea-Lab. The atmosphere of this bubble tea shop is really different compared to any others. It is set to look similar like a Chemistry lab classroom. Even the servers dress up in lab coats.

I ordered Lychee smoothie with passion fruit flavoured popping bobbas. Popping bobbas taste so refreshing. It just pops in your mouth and secretes passion fruit flavour liquid.


cute table

the menu


the change is put in a beaker. real neat

the decors




test-tube formed bubble tea glass

periodic table, get it?
noble gas! :3 
The three of us chatted a lot. It was basically a lot of fun! I had a great time going out with them. And thank you so much for the treat!

There was a huge traffic during our way home. Not to mention there was a blackout when I arrived home. In addition to this there was a storm. Anyway, there was a pudding given by my mom's friend! She's a super great cook. The pudding tastes heavenly.

pudding :9
Great day today! 

2 comments:

  1. crryyss!! miss uuu!!!
    i Honestly think that the girl picture that's on the frist restaurant u visit looks like u, OR, the girl picture u draw in ci lisda's birthday book last timee!!!
    hAHAHAHA

    ReplyDelete
  2. iya miss you toooo! argjjjjjjjgjraghrpeoagih

    really? whoah I didn't notice! hahahaha.. which one was the girl that I drew for Ci Lisda again? I drew a lot of doodles there. hahaha. And I awfully forgot each one. LOL .

    ReplyDelete

Back To Top