Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Once Upon a Song

It has been a long time since I watched a musical. I mean movies that contains mostly about songs. Yeah, so a few days ago I watched Another Cinderella 3, Once Upon a Song, starring Lucy Hale (one of the leading actresses in Pretty Little Liars). She is a really good singer. lololol. and she is so pretty. urgh, so thin too. T_T..

Regardless, I fell in love with this sequel's soundtrack..
download the full album with this link --> Once Upon a Song



I personally love the MAKE YOU BELIEVE mp3 best!



by the way, I have been really busy with school works. Moreover, tomorrow is going to be my last test and most importantly last day at WMU! All the memories
I kinda feel devastated leaving all my buddies and girlies and the teachers there. I hope we can meet up another day in the nearest future :)

I'm currently collecting as many pictures as I can as a token of memory and also for blogging .. LOL.. who cares? Im a blogger.. huahahaha

Anyway, g2g take a shower and hit the books.. not exactly books.. I mean papers. ENG 1100 test tomorrow. Not gonna mess this up. *fingers crossed*.. Good luck for all my classmates! (Im sure theyre not going to read this now though but what the heck..)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top