Tuesday, February 14, 2012

The Day Before School Started

I have received the books! But the books below are not yet completed though. I still havent gotten the Physics and Math Tutorial . Well, ive got em today (Valentine's day). 
Look at that Physics textbook!
Boy was that thick!!

Anyway, most of these coursebooks are not that useful. The teachers give us lecture notes and they say that the coursebooks are just for our reference to know more about the chapter we are learning. 

Moving on.. Look what I have found, no actually my sister found it, an old camera we used to use!

 And another one too. I believe we havent used this like EVER!

I skyped with Dennise. This happened on the night before I started my first day at Uniprep. We didnt talk that much as I was busy with editing the video for Ci Jev's birthday (from my previous post). We talked till past midnight. Dennise patiently waited for the output of the video to be uploaded on Facebook. But uploading the video didnt finish till morning. Just an hour before I woke up. 

this was really hard for me to take the picture without covering my face

and so I needed help from my sister who was beside me

this one too

I covered my face again

at night, she went to buy some McD grub. I suddenly felt hungry just looking at her eat

she bought that from 7/11

showing off her new nail polish duuhhhhhh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top