Thursday, February 2, 2012

Ci Lisda's Birthday Book 2011

Another collection of illustrations I found in my computer. These illustrations were drawn specially by me and a some of my friends for Ci Lisda's special birthday book which consists all her friends' wishes and blessings and also regards for her. 

clarein drew this

I drew this.. 

I think this was Novita's drawing

my drawing.

my drawing too, with Silvy's message through bbm as she was in China then

Willdy's drawing

Carissa's Animal Parade. 
it was a good thing she didnt draw mosquitoes . because Novita had drawn mosquitoes. lol

my drawing and I also used photoshop to color the picture on the right.
it was pretty okay. 
it was hard coloring using photoshop with a mouse!
i need a GRAPHIC TABLET

also used a photoshop for this special affects.









this was actually Vivi's drawing in the first place, but then I edited it and it became like this. 
It was supposed to be Cleopatra, witch-like version

inspired by Lupin (Kara) and also a tampon commercial.. 
i know, you can facepalm youself

inspired by Atashinchi's mother character's lips

bunny and cow


girl version of Toad



this one was drawn by Michelle (Ci Lisda's best friend)

there are still some more illustrations but I DIDNT KNOW WHERE I SAVED THEM IN.
well you can just surf my other blog which is a tumblr and not exactly a blog, 
because I once have uploaded the same illustrations 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top