Tuesday, January 24, 2012

The year of The Water Dragon (2012)

As always, the night before the Chinese New Year, we would always gather at my cekong's house for dinner. An embarrassing moment happened there. I was told to play piano right so that all my cousins could sing along. But unfortunately, Im still unable to play a song for accompaniment. Moreover, I didnt have the piano sheet for it. Nor did I know the song very well. Not to mention the MC wanted to transpose the song to a B- flat key. This was very hard for me to do it there immediately. yeah, I was embarrassed. The first reason why I was stuck in that position  was that I think someone boasted about my piano skill which was still very low. I could only read sheets and improvise based on the sheets! urghhh... 

Anyway moving on, we ate there.. And another bad thing happened, when I was eating an ice cream cake, I bit my tongue. And it still hurt till now. 
I look like a glutton. :{

just before going home, took a photo with those bands. 

we wore inappropriate outfits though. 
the bands would be more suitable if we all wore cheongsam which we do not have. 

moving on...

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR all! 
新年快乐

First destination was the Green Garden, my emak's house. 
There we ate lunch. 
Lunch on chinese new year usually consists of longivity noodles or chinese food. But instead we ordered something Italian, PIZZA! 
LOL.. 
unique i suppose.



vivi, me, michelle, joanne, ci elaine. 




joanne, me, michelle, vivi, helen, ci deby

this should be a free-pose photo, I was the most awkward one of all..

hongbaos.. not as much as last year.. 
T_____T

these two were from my parents.
the hongbaos are so cute. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top