Thursday, February 2, 2012

My Old Works

Found these really old illustrations drawn by me. 
they were lame and so I decided to upload them here in this blog so that I could delete the original flies from my computer. LOL. 

this one was for The Spring Board Competition about earthquakes. 


trying to draw semi-realism but failed terribly

making a logo for my teacher's friend's shop.. 

logo too

logo too, but none of these were chosen as she decided not to open the shop.. :(

ooh, I remember this one.. I gave these to Sheila and Dennise to cheer them up. As they were depressed about their test results.

this one was for my sister's friend, Rebecca's birthday card wish? doesnt look like a card right. 

this one was for Ci Lisda's birthday. 
she loved rabbits ..
I took a picture of it before I finished colouring it .. amateur.. 

a request from Ci Lisda? (i think)

head is too large.. what do you expect from an amateur like me.. LOL

a stiff girl

urgh disproportional.. 



this was really scary. One time, when I was studying my butts off for an exam, I glanced at it and I  started to start imagining scary things.. urghh

LOL.. not as good as I used to think

LOL.. another stiff girl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top