Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine's Day

It is the 14th day of February! and you know what that is. It is Valentine's Day. 
Happy Valentine's Day alllllll! And for all singles out there, don't worry there are still a lot of loners out there too. This doesnt mean that we are going to end "forever alone". Anyway we'll meet our partner soon! 

Enough of the blabber, today is Tuesday. And because Tuesday is a weekday. I need to go to school despite the awesome occasion today for all couples with their lovey dovey partners. I felt so lazy! urgh.. Just look at the weather this morning! It was a little bit gloomy. Again, i feel that the weather is on the loners' side on this Valentine's day. Oh not to mention it rained today!!!! 

I met Jomel which surprised me a lot ! LOL.. We werent in the same class as we took different majors. I took science she took commerce. 

My first class was Math (tutorial), then Math again (lecture), then Physics lecutre, and Chemistry! Guess what?! We were given a surprise pop-quiz about the topics that I have forgotten! aaa! Some of the topics in the test were not familiar either. I would by most chance get a score below 50. and that is FAILURE! 

Hopefully, that quiz was just for fun. The teacher gave the quizzes just to know our standards. 

Look at the physics board!!!!! yay.. 

For lunch, Denny led us to the rice bowl at Menara Asia . I even took the picture of Rice Bowl's hotline so that we could just order it to Uniprep in the coming future. HAHA


I ordered Fried Rice yangcao or sth. YUMMY!

Citra's empty dish with onion leftovers aside. 

After lunch, we went to class again. We decided to take a picture but then we didnt. It was computer class. I formed a group with Citra and Jessica. And FYI! I met one of the most coolest teacher ever. She is the cool gangster type! She is a rapper as well as my computing studies lecturer.. She sang All Night Long.. Check out the video below.


After computer, it was Math class. I took a photo of the notes again and I took a photo of the teacher too (not on purpose).. 


These are a list of the homeworks I got on the SECOND DAY of school! What would you expect in the coming days' homework???!!


By now, I have not completed those homeworks yet! Im still busy with blogging stuffs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top